The workgroup Health in Prisons (HiP) works for the promotion of health of prisoners and persons deprived of liberty. It conducts public health assessment in prisons , identifies assets and spreads awareness about the prevention of communicable and non communicable diseases. It also workfs to empower prisoner gain control on factors influencing their psychological wellbeing. It concerns mainly with prisoners subject to violence, prisoners with substance use disorders and other marginalized prisoners. HiP also studies work-related psycho-social hazards among prison workers in aim to promote health in prison.
- Occupational Stress among Prison Workers
- Work Ability among Prison Workers
- Exposure to Psychosocial Hazards in Prisons
- Evaluations of post-traumatic stress among prisoners exposed to torture
- Torture & Health among Women Political Prisoners
- Evaluations of interventions aimed at improving health of prisoners & prison workers.